This Statement describes how Just Develop It may collect, use and disclose information we collect through our corporate website www.justdevelop.it (the “Site”). We use this information primarily to provide a customised experience as you visit our Site and to correspond with you regarding Just Develop It.
3. Use of Information We Collect We only use personal information collected through the Site as described in this Privacy Statement or as otherwise disclosed to you at the time of collection. a. Responses to Email Inquiries. When visitors send email inquiries to Just Develop It, the return email address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. b. Product and Service Information. We may use your personal information from time to time to contact you about our products and services, or the products and services of third parties that we believe might be of interest to you, provided that we will not provide your personal information directly to such third parties. c. Employment Inquires. If you submit information to us in connection with an employment inquiry, then we may use and disclose your information to third parties to the extent we deem reasonably necessary to process and consider your employment application.
4. Sale of Business We may transfer your personal information as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Just Develop It as part of a corporate reorganisation or other change in corporate control. Just Develop It may share personal information with other entities that are owned by Just Develop It or that own Just Develop It or that have some sort of corporate ownership relationship with Just Develop It, provided that, such other entities will use your personal information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
5. Legally Required Disclosures Just Develop It, or our service providers, may disclose personal information about visitors or customers, or information regarding your use of our Site in our sole discretion to comply with applicable laws, regulations or governmental or legal requests or demands for such information.
7. Statistics We may use information gathered from our Site statistics (for example, User IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our Site. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our Site and make your browsing experience more enjoyable.
8. Just Develop It's Commitment to Data Security We have implemented measures designed to protect personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet that are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite our best efforts.
9, Where to Direct Questions About Just Develop It’s Legal Statement If you have any questions about this Statement or the practices described herein, you may contact: Just Develop It, 16-18 Barnes Wallis Road, Segensworth, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 5TT or firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Revisions to This Privacy Statement Just Develop It reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this Privacy Statement, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. However, if we intend to materially change how we plan to use previously collected personal information, we will provide you with advance notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses.