Skylark is a beautiful and award winning golf and country club located in Whiteley, Hampshire. Skylark welcomes keen golfers to come and play on the 18 hole manicured golf course, dine in an award winning restaurant, relax in the newly refurbished spa, and enjoy excellent fitness facilities.
Are you passionate about delivering the highest standard of service? Proven kitchen experience or do you just have a keen interest in getting in to the industry? If so, we want to hear from you! Skylark’s kitchen staff are integral in maintaining outstanding quality and ensuring the high standards that the club and its members expect. We have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our team at Skylark Golf & Country Club.
Reporting to the Head Chef, the successful Kitchen Porter will take on a varied role with responsibilities including:
- Follow the cleaning schedule for your section and other areas as directed, including pot and plate wash
- Ensure all kitchenware is cleaned and well maintained including using all PPE chemicals appropriately
- Keep stores neat and tidy
- Keep refrigeration and freezers organised To report any maintenance issues to the Chef
- Contribute to stock staking as required
- Provide support with deliveries
- To comply with Company practices and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies
- To be flexible and willing
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Head Chef
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Manual handling training
- Health & Safety awareness
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work flexibly
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Kitchen Porter then we want to hear from you.
Skylark is a beautiful and award winning Golf and Country Club, set in 10 acres of Hampshire countryside.