Just Develop It is an award winning business that has created market leading companies within web hosting, online backup and storage solutions. With our primary passion in web technology we have expanded our portfolio of online solutions and always push the boundaries of available technology to stay on-top the market.
Our latest product, Protected.net, an antivirus solution that provides protection to the digital world through advanced security applications. We are based in beautiful new offices in Segensworth, Fareham, and due to continued success and growth we are looking to recruit a Billings Administrator within our talented team. The successful candidate must have experience in Billing/Customer support, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the diligence to thoroughly document their customer interactions.
- Process Billing Escalations from our outsource departments utilizing the company’s internal systems and Queue Management.
- Processing customers held orders.
- Fraud detection through validation of customers billing credentials and data entry.
- Processing Account Credits for customer renewal payments.
- Monitoring customers who have Duplicate Orders.
- Processing and Fighting PayPal and AMEX Inquires and Disputes.
- Access the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service.
- Provide activity/statistical summary reports each week to the Operations Director.
- Monitor and process third party compliance reports such as BBB complaints or OFAC/SND monitoring.
- Report to management across all areas of responsibility.
- Resolve and process escalated technical issues.
- Undertake other duties, as required, which are not necessarily specified in this role profile but which are commensurate with the grade for this role.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous billing experience required
- Knowledge of payment processing and an understanding of PayPal payments and disputes.
- The ability to work within a team and adaptability are essential in all areas of this role, along with a desire to further knowledge of key trends in technology
- Strong organisational and follow‐up skills and the ability to multi‐task effectively in a high volume environment
- Proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge in MS office
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi‐task
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary
- Self‐motivated and hungry to continuously improve company protocols
- Experience in collation, analysis, interpretation and presentation of statistical information
At Just Develop It we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business which values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Billings Administrator then we want to hear from you.
We pride ourselves in advanced online protection and offer a wide range of security tools and applications to keep you safe online.
Full Time, 40 hours p.w