Just Develop It is an award winning business that has created market leading companies within web hosting, online backup and storage solutions. With our primary passion in web technology we have expanded our portfolio of online solutions and always push the boundaries of available technology to stay on-top the market.
We are looking for an Operations & Marketing Assistant to support our newest venture, Protected.net, which provides end users with advanced security and privacy tools, helping to protect their digital world. JDI launched this project 18 months ago, we have seen rapid growth and have achieved the accreditation of approved Microsoft provider. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a project that is the fastest growing in JDI’s history.
The Operations & Marketing Assistant will be an essential role supporting the department leads to ensure targets are achieved. This is a fast-paced position and would suit an applicant looking to start a career within operations that has 1-2 years office experience in a support position.
- Product testing for website, application, purchase flow and email correspondence
- Social media management
- Monitoring google alerts
- Continuous review of customer feedback and ratings
- Support with the creation of marketing material
- Creation of videos and scripts to support multi-media updates
- Support on strategic projects
- Daily statistical reports
- Any other duties as requested by the senior management team
- The ability to work within a team and adaptability are essential in all areas of this role, along with a desire to further knowledge of key trends in technology
- Strong organisational and follow‐up skills and the ability to multitask effectively in a high volume environment
- Proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate computer literacy skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary
At Just Develop It we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business which values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We've invested in over 100 people, products and ideas. We make things happen.
Up to £16,000
Full Time, 40 hours p.w