We are looking for a qualified Plumber and Heating Engineer to join the Just Develop It maintenance team. We have an extensive portfolio of 250 properties within Hampshire that continues to grow.
Working within a small team, you will be responsible for all aspects of plumbing across the portfolio in addition to other general maintenance. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified with at least two years work experience.
- Assisting with measuring and planning to produce cost estimates
- Installing water, drainage and heating systems
- Installing domestic kitchen and bathroom appliances
- Fitting weatherproof materials, joints and flashing to roofs, chimneys and walls
- Resolving any emergency leaks
- Annual boiler checks and servicing
- Other basic maintenance tasks such as painting and general labouring tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Confident and proactive
- Strong IT skills
- Full clean driving licence and use of own vehicle
- Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Plumbing & Heating
There may be an opportunity for a company van after successful completion of probationary period in addition to company uniform and phone allowance.
At Just Develop It we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business which values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Plumber then we want to hear from you.
We have an extensive portfolio of over 250 properties within Hampshire.
Full Time, 40 hours p.w