Just Develop It is an award winning business that has created market leading companies within web hosting, online backup and storage solutions. With our primary passion in web technology we have expanded our portfolio of online solutions and always push the boundaries of available technology to stay on-top the market.
Due to continued business requirements, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an Office Assistant in Whiteley.
Joining the team as an, Office Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting different function areas within the business.
- First point of contact for all visitors
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
- Distribute postal deliveries
- Process outgoing mail
- Arrange facilities maintenance where required
- Weekly fire alarm testing and daily health & safety checks
- Monitor and maintain stationary supplies
- Ensure the office maintains a clean and tidy environment
- Administration of the recruitment process including job adverts, candidate sifting and response management
- Supporting the production of HR Management information
- Updating the HR system and time attendance system
- Administration of performance & sickness management process
- Respond to HR enquiries
- Updating of company intranet pages
- Manage employee benefit schemes
- Complete file audits
As the ideal candidate you will possess proven reception experience and be looking to broaden your skill set within HR. You will also require:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Good time management
- Competent within Microsoft Office package including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Office Assistant then we want to hear from you.
We’ve invested in more than 100 people, products and ideas. We make things happen.
Full Time, 40 hours p.w