Just Develop It is an award winning business that has created market leading companies within web hosting, online backup and storage solutions. With our primary passion in web technology we have expanded our portfolio of online solutions and always push the boundaries of available technology to stay on-top the market.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant to look after our large property portfolio based in the Hampshire area. A driving licence is essential for this role in addition to basic general maintenance experience.
- Day to day maintenance of all properties
- Assist with any repair requirements
- Painting and decorating
- Assist with project work including internal and external works
- Basic plumbing
- General maintenance experience
- Basic plumbing and joinery experience
- Hold a driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Strong timekeeping
- Ability prioritise workload and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
At Just Develop It we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business which values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!
We have an extensive portfolio of over 250 properties within Hampshire.
Up to £20,000
Full Time, 40 hours p.w