Just Develop It is an award winning business that has created market leading companies within web hosting, online backup and storage solutions. With our primary passion in web technology we have expanded our portfolio of online solutions and always push the boundaries of available technology to stay on-top of the market.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join a business that continues to grow year on year. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get their first step on the career ladder with fast progression opportunities.
As Lettings Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the property team with the management of our growing property portfolio. Organisational and numerical accuracy skills are essential for this position, in addition to being able to build professional relationships quickly.
- Supporting the Property Manager / Property team with the daily management of the portfolio
- Maintain and update online databases (Released)
- Assist with monitoring rents received, problems with properties/tenants etc
- Assisting with property purchase procedures to include utilities, insurance etc
- Monitoring and paying property invoices
- Meeting minutes
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Ad hoc duties when required such as filing, post, shredding etc
- Organisational skills
- Diary management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of property management processes
At Just Develop It we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business which values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!
We have an extensive portfolio of over 250 properties within Hampshire.
Up to £16,300
Full Time, 40 hours p.w