Skylark is a beautiful and award winning golf and country club located in Whiteley, Hampshire. Skylark welcomes keen golfers to come and play on the 18 hole manicured golf course, dine in an award winning restaurant, relax in the newly refurbished spa, and enjoy excellent fitness facilities.
Are you passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service? Proven experience in event management? If so, we want to hear from you! We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Coordinator to join our fast-paced team at Skylark Golf & Country Club.
The role of Skylark Events Coordinator is integral in building long lasting relationships with event organisers, party planners and wedding couples to ensure a perfect delivery of their desired event.
- Meeting event organisers, party planners and wedding couples to discuss their key requirements
- Advising wedding parties of customs or etiquette
- Liaising with the Head Chef, Front of House Manager and external suppliers
- Responding to event organiser, party planner and wedding couple enquiries on the run up to the event
- Arranging menu tastings, meetings and rehearsals
- Being at the venue on the day of the wedding to make sure that everything goes to plan
- Researching new products, services and suppliers, through word of mouth, online or social media
- Dealing with paperwork, phone calls, emails and letters
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Eager to develop within the Events Industry
- Flexibility towards working hours is essential
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Events Co-Ordinator then we want to hear from you.
Skylark is a beautiful and award winning Golf and Country Club, set in 10 acres of Hampshire countryside.
Up to £18,000 p.a
Full Time, 40 hours p.w