Skylark is a beautiful and award winning golf and country club located in Whiteley, Hampshire. Skylark welcomes keen golfers to come and play on the 18 hole manicured golf course, dine in an award winning restaurant, relax in the newly refurbished spa, and enjoy excellent fitness facilities.
Skylark’s Bar and Restaurant staff are the face of the organisation. They are integral in maintaining service excellence and ensuring the high standards that the club and its members expect. We have an exciting opportunity for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our team at Skylark Golf & Country Club.
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, your role will primarily involve preparing and serving in our restaurants or bars.
- Creating a welcoming impression and build relationships with members and customers
- Maintaining an extensive knowledge of the menu offerings and upsell where possible
- Being fully conversant with all daily and weekly events across the club
- Serving food to customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Serving hot and cold, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Ensuring that all tasks including cleaning responsibilities around the bar and back of house areas are completed on each shift and that a full and thorough handover takes place at the end of each shift
- Be fully conversant with the Licensing Act 2003 & Weights and Measures Act 1963
- Ensure that the bar area is kept clean at all times
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Eager to work within the Bar and Restaurant
- Flexibility towards working hours is essential
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Food and Beverage Assitant then we want to hear from you.
Skylark is a beautiful and award winning Golf and Country Club, set in 10 acres of Hampshire countryside.