- All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants can be individuals or groups.
- For the duration of the award process, all applicants must be legally residing in the UK.
- Applicants in the Start-Up category, must bea UK registered company.
- Applicants in the iDEA category, must have intentions of creating a UK registered company.
- Entries must be submitted to Just Develop It by 6pm on January 15th, 2017.
- Submissions received after this date will not be considered.
- Just Develop It Limited reserves the right at any stage of the awards to withdraw any entry that is found to be in breach of the pre-established Terms & Conditions in this document.
- At least one applicant of the business must be available to participate in all stages of the awards. Just Develop It Limited reserves the right to remove any entry if this condition is not met.
- Just Develop It Limited will try its best to accommodate any requests to bring prototypes to presentations at any stage of the awards. Please inform us in advance if you intend to bring any additional material including prototypes.
- All entries received may be used for promotional purposes. Contact details and personal information will be kept confidential.
- Just Develop It Limited accept no responsibility for any intellectual property right infringements and the revelation of business ideas attained during the normal course of the awards.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Just Develop It Limited for entries that are not received for any reason, including entries that are lost or illegible.
- Applicants will be responsible for any costs incurred in the process of the awards.
- By taking part in the awards, you are agreeing that you will take part in any associated media activities and that you are providing consent and authorisation for the use of any marketing materials obtained during the award process.
- Just Develop It Limited reserves the right to publish the names and photographs of the award finalists and winners, and the winners agree to participate in any post-awards publicity.
- Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the applicant's prior consent.
- Winners will be chosen by a judging panel including senior executives of Just Develop It
- Prize money will only be paid into a UK business bank account held in the name of the winning applicant’s business.
- Just Develop It Limited reserve the right to choose participants of the judging panel at any stage of the competition.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Just Develop It Limited reserve the right to update or amend these Terms & Conditions, without prior notice, at any time.
- The awards and these Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- By entering these awards, all applicants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.